VersionOne is designed from the ground up to support today’s leading-edge development methodologies such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, AgileUP, and DSDM. From small teams to distributed enterprises, VersionOne’s suite of agile project and life cycle management tools helps companies scale agile faster, easier, and smarter.
- Product PlanningPlan and manage your requirements, epics, stories, and goals across multiple projects, products and teams.
- Release PlanningPlan, forecast, and report progress on your releases and teams in a simple, drag-and-drop environment.
- Sprint PlanningIteratively plan your stories, defects, tasks, tests, and impediments in a single, easy-to-use environment.
- TrackingTrack progress painlessly using our interactive Storyboard, Taskboard, Testboard and Burndown charts.
- ReviewQuickly close-out iterations and capture issues and action items from your retrospectives in one place.
- Reporting & Analytics50+ pre-packaged agile metrics and reports plus a new custom analytics platform for unparalleled visibility.
- Test ManagementPlan and track your acceptance and regression testing activities in the same tool as your stories and defects.
- CollaborationAgile methods strongly emphasize constant communication and coordination with customers and between team members.
- Open-Source IntegrationOpen, web services API, Java and .NET SDK’s, and free, open-source integration connectors.
- Product RoadmappingCreate, collaborate and visually communicate your product strategy using VersionOne’s flexible roadmapping capability.
Who Needs Tools?
Does your organization…
- Want to scale agile and manage multiple teams, projects and programs?
- Use multiple tools to manage different phases of the development cycle?
- Need better project visibility?
- Support distributed teams, telecommuters or nomadic team members?
- Have a growing backlog that includes hundreds or thousands of work items?
- Try to manage agile processes with traditional project management tools?
- Want better communication and collaboration?
If the answer are yes, you organization needs a agile project management software much, and VersionOne is your good choice.
VersionOne’s product is available in three editions, issued either on-site or on-demand (SaaS): Team, Enterprise, and Ultimate.
Team Edition offers small teams new to agile the simplicity of a spreadsheet with the benefit of built-in agile workflow – all in a free, 100% web-based planning tool.
Signe-up free for it.
Enterprise Edition is the #1 On-demand and on-site agile management solution built from the ground up to support multi-project, multi-team planning and tracking.
Free 30 Day Trial for it.
Ultimate Edition is a complete, end-to-end agile life cycle management solution for teams that want to scale their agile initiatives throughout their organizations.
VersionOne also provides an open web service Java API, a .NET SDK and free tool integration connectors to third-party commercial and open source software development tools including source code management, continuous integration, integrated development environment, test management and defect management. VersionOne provides access to the connector source code so integrations can be customized as needed.